Being an entrepreneur takes courage. In a world where so many people do as they are told it takes a really special person who takes the effort and takes the risk of going into business for themselves.
Success as an entrepreneur comes after hard effort and only a few manage to master their difficult life situation in order to be successful.
Entrepreneurship is not a very easy task or easy career line to take up, and brave are those who have managed to establish themselves in the industry despite the hardships that have been brought in front of them.
Nikhil Gothi was born and brought up in Kutch (Gujrat), and since the very beginning he has been an innovated individual. Besides being a very successful entrepreneur, he is also known for his very vibrant personality. After all, he does not just enjoy his work as an entrepreneur, In fact, it is the characteristic of successful people to be all-rounders, excelling in as many fields as possible a having more than one kind of attraction factors.
“There are a lot of things to like as well as dislike in this career, for example I find it very interesting how so many individuals and young emerging entrepreneurs bring forward modern ideas in the industry. Because entrepreneurship is a very dynamic field of career, people have to keep following the trend and change their approach towards the entrepreneurship world and I think the young mind is capable of grasping the concept in a very unique way. But at the same time I also dislike the attitude of those people who do not usually focus on working hard and having patience. Obviously, success won’t come to you in a short period of time, and it also won’t happen unless and until you put in your all. They leave the fight and retract from the career, this is what I think people need to overcome, and they need to be willing to work harder if they want to achieve something in life. It is not easy to make your dreams come true, but going through all the difficulties to overcome the challenges is surely worth it all” says Nikhil Gothi.
Let us interact with some Question Asked with Nikhil Gothi: –
- Quote for Life
The purpose of my life is to be achieve something big i always ready to serve the needy people
- Favorite Personalities
Prime Minister Narendra modi
My brother Bhavesh Nor, Mahendra Gothi
- Food I love
- Food I hate
- Had I not been Entrepreneur then…
- Like Vacations at
- Favourite Past time
- Favourite Dialogue
The age fly with fire🔥
- Favourite Movies/Series
- Movie – yeh jawani he diwani
- Series – mirzapur
- Favourite Actor/Actress
- Actor – Shahid Kapoor & Ranbir Kapoor
- Actress- Sara Ali Khan
- Favorite DJ – DJ Chetas
- favourite Singer – Ishani Dave
- What is your Success Mantra- Do or Die
- Known As – soft nature and easily familiar with anyone
- Birthday- 23rd January 1991
- Place from- Kutch (Gujrat)
- What were the hardships / hurdles your encountered and the way you overcame in your journey?
After my dad death, I took the responsibility to take the things forward and build my name
- Success is incomplete without its share of failures. How should one overcome them to move on?
The only way to overcome is the hard work
- Do you think Entrepreneur and its learning’s can be helpful in life even if one does not want to consider it as a career goal?
- Who has been your influencer in this journey & how?
My brother always influence me by saying nothing is impossible
- Which was “that” moment when you considered yourself as “I am the 1”?
Entrepreneurship is in my blood
- Did you get any formal training and how was that journey?
Connect with her on